Inspired by the jackets of the air force pilots of the 70s, this zipper is a classic of the men's wardrobe. Fully lined and made in Portugal in a cotton/polyester twill fabric, its look reminds us of the "Golden Era", the famous surfing era when Paul Witzig released his movie "Evolution" from which it takes its name.
- Contrasted topstitching
- Two front flap pockets with hidden button
- Belt with buttons
- Cuff with button and untearable
- Fully lined with one inside pocket
- Lampo front zip, made in Italy
- Made in Portugal
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Satin lining
- Close fit
- Take your usual size
- Thomas is 1m85 and wears a size M
Free shipping on orders over €50.00 for France and European Union. Free returns.
|Outside UE||Colissimo €24.50|
Store pick-up available.
We accept payments by Credit Card and Paypal.